MATCHDAY LIVE: QPR 0-1 Norwich City – Resurgent Canaries make it a winning hat-trick
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Sky Bet Championship clash against a resurgent Queens Park Rangers, in our Matchday Live blog from Loftus Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's trip to the capital to take on Steve McClaren's Rs (5.30pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries have won both games since the first international break of the season, ending Middlesbrough's unbeaten start to the season at Carrow Road before earning a 2-1 victory at struggling Reading in midweek.
Daniel Farke's side have three wins from their last five Championship games and are unbeaten in four across league and Carabao Cup.
However, QPR's own unbeaten run now stands at five – with a 2-0 win over Millwall in midweek continuing their sizeable improvement since they were hammered 7-1 at West Brom and lost 3-0 at home to Bristol City in consecutive league outings last month.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 5 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 6 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 7 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 8 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
- 9 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 10 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
City can enjoy the distraction of the League Cup next, when they head to League One Wycombe Wanderers in the third round of the competition on Tuesday night (7.45pm).
Newly promoted Wigan Athletic then visit Carrow Road four days later on City's return to Championship action (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer