MATCHDAY LIVE: Nottingham Forest 1-2 Norwich City – Canaries claim outstanding comeback win
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Sky Bet Championship clash against in-form Nottingham Forest, in our Matchday Live blog from the City Ground.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday's trip to Aitor Karanka's Forest (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City had an excellent run following the previous international break – but ended it with a home defeat to Stoke.
You may also want to watch:
Now Daniel Farke's Canaries will be hoping to begin another run after returning to action from the second break of the campaign.
Forest started the day one point and four places about City in the table.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
Dean Smith brings Aston Villa to Carrow Road on Tuesday (7.45pm) in only his second game at the helm since leaving Brentford.
The Bees then complete City's week, when they head to Carrow Road four days later (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer