MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 3 Stevenage 1 – Canaries seal Carabao Cup progress
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's Carabao Cup bow for the 2018-19 season as League Two Stevenage visit for their first-round tie, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Tuesday's opening League Cup task – as City take on Dino Maamria's Boro (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries came from behind twice at St Andrew's to earn an opening 2-2 draw against Birmingham – but were underdone by West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, with an eventful 4-3 defeat in their first outing at Carrow Road this season.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile Stevenage have four points from their opening two fourth-tier fixtures, winning 3-1 at Crawley on Saturday.
City are back on the they face Sheffield United on Saturday (3pm) and an awkward reunion with Chris Wilder at Bramall Lane.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 8 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
Daniel Farke's side are then back at Carrow Road next Wednesday (7.45pm) as Alex Neil returns with Preston.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer