MATCHDAY LIVE: Cardiff 1-3 Norwich City – Reaction and analysis from superb Canaries cup win in Wales
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City's 2018-19 Carabao Cup second round tie with Premier League new boys Cardiff City, in our Matchday Live blog from Cardiff City Stadium.
Our City correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Tuesday night's trip to Neil Warnock's Bluebirds (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries suffered a heavy defeat at home to early Championship leaders Leeds United on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Cardiff earned a goalless Premier League draw at Huddersfield on their return to the top flight this season.
They are yet to score a goal this season – although they will have former City forward Josh Murphy to call on following his £10m summer switch, and Norwich fans won't need telling how much he enjoys the League Cup.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
City follow their trip to Wales with the first East Anglian derby of the season on Sunday, when Daniel Farke's squad face Ipswich Town at Portman Road (12pm) for Paul Hurst's first experience of the fixture since being named Town boss in the summer.
Winless Town currently sit bottom of the Championship table, and have not beaten Norwich since April 2009 – 10 derbies ago.
That is the final action before the first international break of the season, after which City return with a visit from Tony Pulis' high-flying Middlesbrough on Saturday, September 15 (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow Paddy Davitt on Twitter @paddyjdavitt
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer