LISTEN: The latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast with Bailey, Davitt and Freezer
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Listen to the latest edition of the pinkun.com Norwich City podcast, as we discuss the Canaries' 1-0 EFL Championship win over Middlesbrough, Moritz Leitner's impact and future plus everything else along the way.
Our Canaries correspondents – PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey and chief City reporter Paddy Davitt – are joined by their travelling companion and sportsdesk colleague David Freezer to reflect on City's EFL Championship victory over Tony Pulis' Middlesbrough.
• For more exclusive Norwich City content, follow The PinkUn on Facebook Tom Trybull celebrated his new three and a half-year deal with Norwich City by notching a superb winning goal on the stroke of half-time.
That came shortly after Middlesbrough were reduced to 10 men, following a needless red card for striker Rudy Gestede.
Norwich have now lost just once in nine matches across the Championship and FA Cup, and have five wins from their last seven league games.
MORE: Norwich City supporters react to Carrow Road victory over Middlesbrough
You may also want to watch:
Middlesbrough had arrived at Carrow Road having won their last three away Championship games – but City have now moved within two points of the promotion-chasers.
Things don't get much easier for the Canaries following Saturday's game, with a tricky trip to high-flying Derby County next weekend ahead of the following Sunday's East Anglian derby with Ipswich Town at Carrow Road (12pm).
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 10 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.