Lincoln City 1, Norwich City XI 0
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Josh and Jacob Murphy were among the most recognisable names to feature for a young Norwich City side at Sincil Bank.
Canaries legend Darren Huckerby was among the coaches leading the team, at the club where he began his playing career.
The Imps, who play in the top tier of non-league football, now known as the National League, claimed the win in the 58th minute through a Jack Muldoon strike.
The match was played in front of just over 1,500 people and saw the teams compete for the John Reames memorial trophy, set up in memory of the former Lincoln chairman.
Jacob Murphy was denied with good saves by keeper Paul Farman in either half.
You may also want to watch:
• Norwich City XI: Killip, Hall-Johnson, Efete, Thompson, Crowe, Coker, Jacob Murphy, McGrandles, Loza, King, Josh Murphy. Subs: Oxborough (GK), Grant, Norman, Nzoia, Eaton-Collins.
- 1 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs