Launch of a new Norwich City book – Tales From The City
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Some of the great names in Norwich City's recent history will be in the city on Sunday for the launch of a new book.
Tales from the City is a collection of 11 stories about the club, compiled and edited by former Eastern Counties Newspapers journalist Mick Dennis,
Mick said: 'My double life – as a foot soldier with the Yellow Army but also as a Fleet Street hack who gets access to the inner sanctums at Norwich from time to time – means that I am uniquely able to appreciate the fantastic conversations I have had down the decades with players, managers, board members and celebrity fans.'
A formidable forward line of Dean Ashton, Iwan Roberts and Grant Holt will be at Sunday's launch, as well as legends such as Darren Huckerby, Bryan Gunn and Darren Eadie.
The live launch event is at the Open in Bank Plain, Norwich starting at 7.30pm – doors open at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For details, go to https://ueatickets.ticketabc.com/events/tales-city-live/
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back