‘Keeper Carlo Nash thought to be heading to Norwich City
- Credit: PA
Free agent Carlo Nash has added weight to speculation that he is Norwich City bound.
The goalkeeper, recently released by Stoke City, took to social networking site Twitter to suggest his next club will be the Canaries.
'Thanks to all the Stokies for all your kind messages,' said the 39-year-old through his account.
'I loved my time at Stoke and good luck for the new season, except of course vs. #ncfc'
The veteran player lists Crystal Palace and Manchester City among his former clubs and has also reportedly been attracting the interest of Premier League new boys Cardiff City.
You may also want to watch:
With Jed Steer joining Aston Villa, and Lee Camp's short-term deal expiring at the end of last season, Chris Hughton is thought to be keen on bringing in reinforcements. Declan Rudd has also rejoined Preston North End on a season-long loan after signing a new deal at Carrow Road earlier this summer.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town