Join the Norwich City Prediction League
- Credit: Archant © 2013
The Norwich City Prediction League is back - bigger, better and still free to enter with prizes to be announced shortly.
As well as a new and improved scoring system, this season Norwich City fans can compete amongst themselves and also against Ipswich Town.
Click here to sign up and post your predictions for Norwich City's matches in the 2014/15 Championship.
Scoring works like this...
You may also want to watch:
• You receive 5 points for a correct match result. (win, lose or draw)
• You receive a bonus 5 points if you predict the exact score
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 5 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
• You will also receive a bonus 10 points if you predict the first goalscorer for Norwich City
• You can also predict which team will win the league too. If you're correct, you will get another 20 points
It's all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you. Just click here to play.