Join the Norwich City Prediction League
- Credit: Archant © 2013
The Norwich City Prediction League is back - bigger, better and still free to enter with prizes to be announced shortly.
As well as a new and improved scoring system, this season Norwich City fans can compete amongst themselves and also against Ipswich Town.
Click here to sign up and post your predictions for Norwich City's matches in the 2014/15 Championship.
Scoring works like this...
• You receive 5 points for a correct match result. (win, lose or draw)
• You receive a bonus 5 points if you predict the exact score
- 1 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 2 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 3 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 4 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 5 Friend pays tribute to 'kind-hearted' 20-year-old who died in bike crash
- 6 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 7 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Part of Norfolk Coast Path to close for seven weeks
- 9 'Genuine shock' after biker killed in town centre hit-and-run
- 10 'Foodie Fortnight' to celebrate opening of new food hall in Norwich
• You will also receive a bonus 10 points if you predict the first goalscorer for Norwich City
• You can also predict which team will win the league too. If you're correct, you will get another 20 points
It's all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you. Just click here to play.