The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your posers and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics on the Monday lunchtime agenda were the Canaries' morale-boosting victory over Sheffield Wednesday at Carow Road, City's left-back needs and the likely effects of the forthcoming January transfer window.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Second-half goals from James Maddison, Timm Klose and Nelson Oliveira sealed a priceless victory over the Owls – despite slipping behind to Jordan Rhodes' first-half opener.
City headed into the game on a run of seven league games without a win, losing 3-1 last time out at high-flying Cardiff – despite taking the lead in south Wales.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries were also without a home win since the start of September, while Saturday's visitors had recorded just five shots on target in their four fixtures last month – although Gary Hooper scored twice in their 2-2 home draw with Hull at the weekend.
Daniel Farke's side head to another play-off contender in Leeds United next Saturday (3pm), before a run of five games City will ear-mark to make up some of their current points deficit.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named