The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your posers and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics on the Monday lunchtime agenda were the Canaries' FA Cup draw with Chelsea, mounting January transfer window speculation on a number of fronts, and looking ahead to Saturday's Championship trip to high-flying Bristol City.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
There were few chances at the weekend but Norwich can now look forward to a midweek third-round replay at Stamford Bridge later this month, after holding last season's finalists and Premier League champions to a goalless draw.
City kicked off 2018 with a home comeback win over another London side in Millwall, thanks to second-half goals from Tom Trybull and James Maddison. That made it seven points from four festive fixtures for Daniel Farke's squad.
You may also want to watch:
With City's festive fixtures done, they return to league action with a tricky trip to the Robins on Saturday (3pm) before a highly anticipated rematch with Chris Wilder and Sheffield United at Carrow Road the following weekend.
Those two games sandwich City's replay, with the fourth-round draw taking place tonight.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low