Is it time for Norwich City to change their manager?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Four straight defeats in the league has Alex Neil on borrowed time at Carrow Road.
Chief executive Jez Moxey insisted during the international break earlier this month that the board believe Neil is the right man to take the club forward with the caveat that the Scot knows results must improve.
Losing a man after two minutes at Loftus Road hardly helped Neil's cause but it was his team selection in west London that attracted most criticism from supporters.
Neil kept faith with the team that capitulated at Brighton for the Leeds game. It didn't work.
He rung the changes on Saturday but the outcome was the same.
The tide is turning against the former Hamilton boss for supporters. Memories of that glorious day at Wembley under Neil's watch are in the distant past. That confidence and swagger that took City to promotion looks a million miles away.
It prompts the question: Is it time for City to change their manager?
- 1 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 2 River Wensum stops flowing through mill for first time in a century
- 3 Four-bed home with swimming pool and Mediterranean garden on sale for £595k
- 4 Body found in search for missing 35-year-old man
- 5 Road closure announced for huge vintage market with 60 stalls
- 6 Mystery continues as owner of 'massive' snake yet to come forward
- 7 Restaurant boss frustrated at summer no-shows 'strangling the industry'
- 8 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 9 £26m seafront leisure centre opens doors for first time today
- 10 Woman who was stabbed by killer says 'devil' did not get her