Is it time for Norwich City to change their manager?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Four straight defeats in the league has Alex Neil on borrowed time at Carrow Road.
Chief executive Jez Moxey insisted during the international break earlier this month that the board believe Neil is the right man to take the club forward with the caveat that the Scot knows results must improve.
Losing a man after two minutes at Loftus Road hardly helped Neil's cause but it was his team selection in west London that attracted most criticism from supporters.
Neil kept faith with the team that capitulated at Brighton for the Leeds game. It didn't work.
He rung the changes on Saturday but the outcome was the same.
You may also want to watch:
The tide is turning against the former Hamilton boss for supporters. Memories of that glorious day at Wembley under Neil's watch are in the distant past. That confidence and swagger that took City to promotion looks a million miles away.
It prompts the question: Is it time for City to change their manager?
- 1 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out