The confirmed former Inter Milan stars who will take on Norwich legends in Carrow Road fund-raiser
- Credit: Norwich City CSF
Inter Forever have confirmed the first three players who will feature for them at Carrow Road in May's fund-raising game against a team of Norwich City legends.
The Milan legends have played matches around the globe, including China and the USA, as well as matches against former Real Madrid and Bayern Munich players in front of huge crowds.
Here are those first three confirmed former Inter stars...
Regarded as one of the great goalkeepers of his era and a runner-up with Italy at Euro 2000.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 4 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 5 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 6 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 7 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
- 8 Water company 'very sorry' as people fill sandbags in flooded street
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?
- 10 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
Spent most of his playing career with Fiorentina and Inter, where he won a total of 11 major honours, including four Serie A title.
Won 28 caps for Italy and was named Serie A goalkeeper of the Year in 2000. Retired from international football in 2004 and made his last club appearance for Inter during the 2009-10 season.
Argentine international who made more than 600 appearances for Inter where he spent 19 years. Zanetti was a hugely versatile player but featured mainly in defence or midfield, captaining the Milan giants to their 2010 Champions League final victory over Bayern.
His total of 615 appearances in Serie A is the highest of any foreign player and he also played a record 143 times for his country – being named in the Fifa World's Best XI on three occasions.
On his retirement from club football, Inter retired his number four jersey and made him vice-president. Zanetti was nicknamed El Tractor because of his tireless running.
Made more than 200 appearances for Inter and is known in England for a spell with Tottenham Hotspur in the late 90s, making 21 appearances. The midfielder also played for Parma and Fiorentina and, after leaving Spurs, Alaves and Northern Spirit in Australia. While with Inter he was a Uefa Cup winner three times, scoring in both the 1991 and the 1994 finals.
Played 39 times for Italy – he was in the team which beat England in the 1990 World Cup third-place play-off.
• Tickets are £9.93 for adults and £1.93 for under-18s, with hospitality packages available, and are available to season ticket holders and members from 9am today, before going on general sale at 9am on Monday. See canaries.co.uk for further details.