Rate the City players’ performances during chaotic loss at Hull
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
After Norwich City's seven-match unbeaten run was brought to a chaotic end by a 4-3 defeat at Hull, here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Daniel Farke's team bounced back from an awful start to the match to turn a 1-0 deficit – which could have been far worse – into a 3-1 lead at the KCOM Stadium.
That was thanks to a James Maddison hat-trick, converting two penalties won by Nelson Oliveira and Onel Hernandez either side of a fine individual effort.
It took the England U21 international's goal tally for the season to 13 and saw him become the first ever Norwich player to score an away hat-trick in the first half of a game.
Those efforts were wasted though as two Abel Hernandez penalties levelled the score before a fine winner from Liverpool loanee Harry Wilson won the game in the 71st minute.
You may also want to watch:
It leaves City 14th and 13 points adrift of the play-offs with 10 games remaining and with a rearranged trip to lowly Barnsley to follow on Tuesday night.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m