Watch highlights of Norwich City’s 2-1 win over Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans were entertained by a succession of chances during their team's New Year's Day win over Millwall – and you can watch all those chances again right here.
Second-half goals from Tom Trybull and James Maddison cancelled out former City striker Steve Morison's spectacular strike late in the first half.
Norwich had 17 shots, five of which were on target and one from which Josh Murphy hit the crossbar.
The win added to four points from two away games, winning 2-0 at Birmingham on Boxing Day, before a drab 0-0 draw against battling Burton on Saturday.
Seven points from a possible nine eases the pressure on head coach Daniel Farke significantly, having lost 1-0 at Leeds and 2-1 at home to Brentford ahead of Christmas.
Although the Canaries stayed in 13th place, they cut the gap to the play-off places to nine points and increased their cushion to the relegation zone to 10 points.
Saturday brings Premier League giants Chelsea to Carrow Road in the FA Cup third round, with a return to league action at high-flying Bristol City to follow on Saturday, January 13.
- 1 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 4 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 5 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 6 Dash cams help police prosecute 400 drivers in a year
- 7 Warning to pet owners after chocolate dumped in seaside village
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 10 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
• Re-live all the action by pressing play on the video above