Watch highlights of Norwich City’s 2-1 win over Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans were entertained by a succession of chances during their team's New Year's Day win over Millwall – and you can watch all those chances again right here.
Second-half goals from Tom Trybull and James Maddison cancelled out former City striker Steve Morison's spectacular strike late in the first half.
Norwich had 17 shots, five of which were on target and one from which Josh Murphy hit the crossbar.
The win added to four points from two away games, winning 2-0 at Birmingham on Boxing Day, before a drab 0-0 draw against battling Burton on Saturday.
Seven points from a possible nine eases the pressure on head coach Daniel Farke significantly, having lost 1-0 at Leeds and 2-1 at home to Brentford ahead of Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Although the Canaries stayed in 13th place, they cut the gap to the play-off places to nine points and increased their cushion to the relegation zone to 10 points.
Saturday brings Premier League giants Chelsea to Carrow Road in the FA Cup third round, with a return to league action at high-flying Bristol City to follow on Saturday, January 13.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 5 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
• Re-live all the action by pressing play on the video above