Watch highlights of Norwich City’s 2-1 win over Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans were entertained by a succession of chances during their team's New Year's Day win over Millwall – and you can watch all those chances again right here.
Second-half goals from Tom Trybull and James Maddison cancelled out former City striker Steve Morison's spectacular strike late in the first half.
Norwich had 17 shots, five of which were on target and one from which Josh Murphy hit the crossbar.
The win added to four points from two away games, winning 2-0 at Birmingham on Boxing Day, before a drab 0-0 draw against battling Burton on Saturday.
Seven points from a possible nine eases the pressure on head coach Daniel Farke significantly, having lost 1-0 at Leeds and 2-1 at home to Brentford ahead of Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Although the Canaries stayed in 13th place, they cut the gap to the play-off places to nine points and increased their cushion to the relegation zone to 10 points.
Saturday brings Premier League giants Chelsea to Carrow Road in the FA Cup third round, with a return to league action at high-flying Bristol City to follow on Saturday, January 13.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
• Re-live all the action by pressing play on the video above