Grim for Thetford as Jack hits out
Jack Redhead hit 54 to fire Grimston to a seven-wicket win in the top of the table clash against Thetford in Division One.Hayley East Anglia are now within striking distance of Thetford after beating Mundford A by 86 runs, with Aaron Nicol firing 106.
West Norfolk League: Jack Redhead hit 54 to fire Grimston to a seven-wicket win in the top of the table clash against Thetford in Division One.
Hayley East Anglia are now within striking distance of Thetford after beating Mundford A by 86 runs, with Aaron Nicol firing 106. Castle Acre held off Fosters to take an eight-run win. Tom Ware made 52 for Castle Acre and Charlie Collison hit 52 for Fosters.
Swanton Morley stay top of Division Two following their comfortable eight-wicket win over Sandringham. Nathan Raines claimed four for six for Morley. Gary Forder hit an unbeaten 82 in Snettisham's 18-run win over Gooderstone, for whom Jason Porter scored 55. Graham Moore took six for 18 as Terrington beat Springwood by two wickets.
There was an extraordinary game in Division Three as Beetley were bowled out for 51 before dismissing Thornham for 50 to claim a one-run win. At the top of the table, Thetford A beat Bircham by one wicket in another tight finish. Matthew Wright took four for 26 in Heacham's 27-run win over Wisbech B and Mark Spillet scored 53 in Fakenham A's eight-wicket defeat at home to Holt.
You may also want to watch:
Colin Bullock hit 53 not out as Division Four leaders Downham B beat Narborough A by seven wickets. Second-placed Gayton went on a run spree in their 142-run defeat of Hockwold, with half centuries for G Buffham (57) and Chris Hill (74), while Andrew Thompson took five for 17 in the Hockwold innings. Hafi scored 54 not out in Hospital's derby win against King's Lynn and Kevin Cornwall fired 65 as Denver beat Snettisham A by 115 runs.
Wisbech C's 131-run win over Gooderstone A saw them close the gap on Division Five leaders Dereham B. Howard Atkins scored 59 and Tom Bourne took five for 13 for Wisbech.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected