‘Just imagine if we scored goals in the first half too’ – Fans react to Norwich City’s late, late Lions show
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are the gift that keeps giving as the Canaries supporters react to a dramatic fifth successive Championship win over Millwall at Carrow Road – and this time a more prolonged stay at the summit.
Last time it was just 22 hours that City topped the Championship table. This time it will be at least a fortnight, with the November international break following Saturday's stunning win.
Injury-time goals from Jordan Rhodes (90+2) and Teemu Pukki (90+7) was the final twist in a rollercoaster Championship contest from which Daniel Farke's Canaries somehow claimed victory.
But that barely scratches the surface of a cracking clash that City strangled and gifted in equal measure until those final throes.
It's the third international break of the campaign following Saturday, with the Canaries heading to Tampa Bay for a warm weather training camp.
On their return City head to Swansea (Saturday, November 24) and Hull (Tuesday, November 27) in quick succession, before a visit from Paul Warne's Rotherham to Carrow Road welcomes in December.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…