Extra trains between London and Norfolk on play-off final day
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Greater Anglia put out the following information today for Norwich City fans travelling to London to see their side take on Middlesbrough on Monday.
An additional extra train for Norwich City supporters travelling from Wymondham, Attleborough and Thetford to London will run on Monday, departing Wymondham at 08.20, calling Attleborough at 08.27, Thetford at 08.41, and arriving Ely at 09.05, where passengers should change onto a non-stop service departing Ely at 09.12 to London Liverpool Street, arriving 10.47.
A return special service will depart Liverpool Street at 20.06 arriving Ely at 21.25, where passengers can change to a connecting special train departing Ely at 21.31, arriving Thetford at 21.52, Attleborough 22.07 and Wymondham 22.14.
Fans travelling to London can depart Norwich for Stratford at the following times: 06.00, 07.00, 07.20, 08.00, 08.20, 09.00, 09.20, 10.00, 10.20, 11.00 and 11.20.
Returning from the match, services will depart Stratford for Norwich at: 18.12, 18.42, 19.12, 19.42, 20.12, 20.42 and 21.42.
You may also want to watch:
Later services depart at: 22.42 and 23.47 (change at Colchester).
Abellio Greater Anglia is also planning to operate three special trains departing Norwich for Stratford at: 07.40, 08.40 and 09.40.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
Special trains will return from Stratford to Norwich after the match at: 19.54, 20.25 and 20.54.
Greater Anglia has set-up a website to book tickets on the three special trains. Tickets for these trains must be booked in advance at www.greenrailtravel.co.uk/special.
To get from Stratford to Wembley take the Underground to Wembley Park is via the Jubilee Line or get on the Central/Metropolitan Lines (change at Liverpool Street). Or alternatively travel from Stratford to Wembley Central via the London Overground/Bakerloo line (change at Willesden Junction).