Everton without Phil Neville and Marouane Fellaini for Norwich City clash
Everton are without key players for Norwich City's Premier League visit to Goodison Park next Saturday.
Captain Phil Neville is out for up to two months after the midfielder underwent a knee operation on Friday.
Influential midfielder Marouane Fellaini will also miss the game against the Canaries through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season in the 2-1 defeat at Reading.
Darron Gibson could return, however, after featuring in an under-21 clash with Reading as he continues his comeback from a thigh injury that has ruled him out since September 1.
Moyes admitted that Neville's influence was missed as Reading fought back to win their first league game of the season.
You may also want to watch:
'He (Neville) had an operation on his knee that could keep him out for six to eight weeks,' he said.
'His leadership was missed but we were missing quite a lot of senior players today and you could see that by our bench. Thomas Hitzlsperger did OK, not too bad.''
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed