Everton without Phil Neville and Marouane Fellaini for Norwich City clash
Everton are without key players for Norwich City's Premier League visit to Goodison Park next Saturday.
Captain Phil Neville is out for up to two months after the midfielder underwent a knee operation on Friday.
Influential midfielder Marouane Fellaini will also miss the game against the Canaries through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season in the 2-1 defeat at Reading.
Darron Gibson could return, however, after featuring in an under-21 clash with Reading as he continues his comeback from a thigh injury that has ruled him out since September 1.
Moyes admitted that Neville's influence was missed as Reading fought back to win their first league game of the season.
'He (Neville) had an operation on his knee that could keep him out for six to eight weeks,' he said.
'His leadership was missed but we were missing quite a lot of senior players today and you could see that by our bench. Thomas Hitzlsperger did OK, not too bad.''
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 3 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 7 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 8 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 9 Protests outside drag queen story event sees police called in
- 10 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding