Norwich and Ipswich fans predict the East Anglian derby with Fifa 18 battle
- Credit: Archant
Who will win this Sunday's derby at Portman Road? We put it to the test with a virtual battle on recently released video game Fifa 18.
We recruited a Norwich fan, Matt Rivett, and an Ipswich fan, Eden Lelliott-Moore, and pitted them against each other at Game in Norwich.
Both play the game regularly and were backing themselves to have the skills to represent their club in the virtual arena, with local bragging rights up for grabs.
In reality, the Canaries travel across the border to Suffolk for the first East Anglian derby of the Championship season on Sunday just a point and two places above the Tractor Boys in eighth place in the table.
City go into the game on the back of an eight-match unbeaten run in derby fixtures, stretching back over eight years, but would that dominance continue in the digital world of EA Sports?
You may also want to watch:
• See how the virtual battle unfolded in the video above
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency