Does Wes Hoolahan get your vote for Norwich City’s player of the season award?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It's that time of year again when Norwich City supporters have to start thinking about their player of the season.
There aren't as many contenders as perhaps there should be, but that speaks volumes for the way this campaign has gone.
Early promise soon turned into one of the most underwhelming seasons in recent times and you could argue there is no outstanding candidate.
There normally isn't any room for sentiment in football, but could this finally be the year that City fans recognise Wes Hoolahan's exploits in a Canaries shirt with something tangible?
For all the pleasure he has given City supporters in his nine seasons at Carrow Road he has never lifted the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy.
You may also want to watch:
There are other players in the running this season – the likes of Jonny Howson and Cameron Jerome haven't let City down, but Hoolahan may have just timed his run at the right time with his two goals in the 7-1 win against Reading.
Will Hoolahan get your vote?
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case