Do you agree with our Norwich City player ratings against Newcastle?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Here are our player ratings for Norwich City's starting XI from the famous 3-2 victory against Newcastle on Saturday.
•John Ruddy: Beaten twice but superb stops from Andros Townsend and Papiss Cisse.
•Timm Klose: Produced the all-important breakthrough. Dominant talisman.
•Gary O'Neil: No qualms on the penalty decision but all that experience is coming to the fore.
•Martin Olsson: Could be the biggest goal he ever scores. Also kept Townsend largely in check.
•Steven Naismith: Quality cut-back for Dieumerci Mbokani's chance. Signs of promising pairing.
•Dieu Mbokani: All-action shift capped by a ferocious finish. Denied two by the assistant's flag.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 7 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 8 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 9 Police return to scene of fatal crash as murder probe continues
- 10 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
•Andre Wisdom: Remarkable return given his limited top flight involvement. Forceful presence.
•Jonny Howson: Assists for the second and third goals. We can gloss over the errant control with the arm.
•Ryan Bennett: Back after injury. Composed foil for Timm Klose. Bettered just once on the goal.
•Matt Jarvis: Couple of probing crosses with no takers. Offers that balance on the right.
•Robbie Brady: Free kick delivery to die for brought the Norwich first-half opener.
The win over fellow Premier League strugglers Newcastle sent Alex Neil's men four points clear of the dropzone with 31 points from 32 games. Get the latest news and analysis from Norwich City - and join the debate - here.