Norwich City announce Chelsea FA Cup replay ticket details
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
City have released full ticket details for their 6,000 allocation ahead of next week's FA Cup third round replay at Chelsea.
The game is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, January 16 (KO 7:45pm), although this date may still be subject to change if picked for live television coverage.
Away tickets will be allocated on a points-based system, with supporters who have 1,100 points able to purchase tickets for the tie at Stamford Bridge from 9am on Tuesday (January 9).
• The following will then apply, on a sliding scale:
Tuesday January 9, 1pm: 1,050 points
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 3 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 4 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 5 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 6 Cromer Carnival events cancelled due to extreme heat.
- 7 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 8 Woman 'shocked' to find CCTV in Marina Centre changing room
- 9 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 10 Highway obstruction closes part of A1151 near Wroxham
Wednesday January 10, 9am: 1,000 points
Wednesday January 10, 1pm: 500 points
Thursday January 11, 9am: general sale
Tickets are available from the club's usual outlets, priced £30 for adults and £15 for supporters aged 65 and over or under 20s.
Coach travel will be priced at £20 per person, with a £1 discount for season ticket holders and members. Coaches will depart Carrow Road from 2pm on January 16.
The allocation tees up another big away day for City in the capital, after around 9,000 supporters packed in to the Emirates Stadium in October, seeing their team edged out 2-1 by another of the top-flight big boys, Arsenal, in extra-time in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.