Norwich City announce Chelsea FA Cup replay ticket details
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
City have released full ticket details for their 6,000 allocation ahead of next week's FA Cup third round replay at Chelsea.
The game is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, January 16 (KO 7:45pm), although this date may still be subject to change if picked for live television coverage.
Away tickets will be allocated on a points-based system, with supporters who have 1,100 points able to purchase tickets for the tie at Stamford Bridge from 9am on Tuesday (January 9).
• The following will then apply, on a sliding scale:
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday January 9, 1pm: 1,050 points
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
Wednesday January 10, 9am: 1,000 points
Wednesday January 10, 1pm: 500 points
Thursday January 11, 9am: general sale
Tickets are available from the club's usual outlets, priced £30 for adults and £15 for supporters aged 65 and over or under 20s.
Coach travel will be priced at £20 per person, with a £1 discount for season ticket holders and members. Coaches will depart Carrow Road from 2pm on January 16.
The allocation tees up another big away day for City in the capital, after around 9,000 supporters packed in to the Emirates Stadium in October, seeing their team edged out 2-1 by another of the top-flight big boys, Arsenal, in extra-time in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.