Change of kick-off time for Norwich City’s trip to Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Sky Sports have chosen Norwich City's away clash against Wolverhampton Wanderers for live television coverage, moving the kick-off time to 5.30pm.
City head to Molineux on Saturday, October 1, in a Championship match which was originally scheduled for a 3pm start.
It sets up a third Sky date for the Canaries in the early stages of the season, with this Saturday's home game against Sheffield Wednesday also moved to 5.30pm and the upcoming clash with local rivals Ipswich Town at Portman Road kicking off at midday on Sunday, August 21.
The clash with Wolves will provide a rapid reunion for new City chief executive Jez Moxey, who began work at Carrow Road this week following the takeover of a Chinese consortium at the West Midlands club.
Wolves are now managed by former Inter Milan goalkeeper Walter Zenga and started their league campaign with a 2-2 draw at Rotherham on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
City's last visit to Molineux came on the opening day of the 2014/15 season, when Martin Olsson was sent off in a frustrating 1-0 defeat, thanks to a goal from Dave Edwards in the 64th minute.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 7 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home