When is the Carabao Cup fourth round draw? Everything Norwich City fans need to know
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City confirmed their place in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night thanks to a 3-1 win over Brentford.
The Canaries are officially on a cup run...something fans aren't used to in recent years.
But thoughts are already turning to who they could get in the fourth round.
Here's all the details you need to know...
When is the draw?
The Carabao Cup draw will take place on Wednesday evening upon the conclusion of Manchester United v Burton Albion on Sky. Should there be a definitive result after 90 minutes it means that the draw should take place at around 10pm.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 4 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 5 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 6 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 Where you can see the Battle of Britain memorial flypast today
- 9 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 10 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
What channel is it on?
Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
Where is the draw being held?
Not Beijing this time as it was for the third round. It's being held in Sky Sports studios in west London.
Who else is through?
A lot of the big boys are playing on Wednesday night. City could get the winners of any of the following ties...
Arsenal v Doncaster
Chelsea v Nottingham Forest
Everton v Sunderland
Manchester United v Burton Albion
West Brom v Manchester City