Norwich City transfer rumours: Tottenham touted with £15m Max Aarons raid
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Premier League big hitters Tottenham could test the Canaries' resolve to hold onto hot prospect Max Aarons with a £15m bid next month.
The Sun report Spurs have extensively scouted the impressive teenage full back in recent months, along with a clutch of top flight rivals and German club RB Leipzig.
Aarons has been a revelation under Daniel Farke's guidance at Carrow Road and a key figure in a surprise Championship promotion push.
The 18-year-old full back scored in the recent games against Rotherham and Bristol City and is set to feature again on Boxing Day against Nottingham Forest.
The Sun claim City would resist overtures to let Aarons move in January, following the summer sales of James Maddison and Josh Murphy, but Tottenham may weigh up an offer that included a loan back option for the Canaries' promotion push.
You may also want to watch:
Aarons has made 20 senior appearances for the Canaries in his breakthrough season and also earned his first caps at England Under-19s level.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend