STARTING XIs: Jamal Lewis passed fit; call ups for young blood
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Jamal Lewis has been named in Norwich City's starting line up for the Championship test at Sheffield Wednesday - with Mario Vrancic, Onel Hernandez and Teemu Pukki also included in the XI.
Lewis has been struggling with a hamstring problem in recent days since the Carabao Cup exit at Bournemouth but is included in an unchanged backline from the previous league win against Brentford.
Hernandez replaces the injured Todd Cantwell, Vrancic replaces Marco Stiepermann, while Pukki is in for the ineligible Jordan Rhodes against his parent club.
Daniel Farke revealed he had some big calls to make on Friday to comply with naming seven homegrown players in his matchday 18 with 10 homegrown qualified players unavailable through injury or ineligibility.
That has opened the door for development talent Alfie Payne and Timi Odusina to be named on the substitutes' bench, alongside fit-again Ben Marshall and Ben Godfrey.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Vrancic, Onel Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Marshall, Stiepermann, Payne, Odusina, Srbeny
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month