New Norwich City away kit to be revealed – what colour would you like it to be?
- Credit: Archant
The club will launch their 2018-19 away kit tomorrow morning.
The new strip will be available to buy from 9am via the club's website.
Norwich City released their new home kit earlier this month and NCFC's head of retail, Kayleigh Coverdale, spoke about how the design was influenced by the club's history:
'We have really focused this year on creating a kit inspired by our historical 93/94 era and one which has a modern flair to encompass elements from the original shirt.'
The home kit was widely met with approval from fans, who embraced the nostalgia elements of the kit.
You may also want to watch:
What are your hopes for the away kit? Vote in our poll.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'