PICTURES: Norwich City’s open training session
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The Canaries held an open training session on the final full day of their German tour at the club's Klosterpforte base.
City's squad had an intensive two-hour session which included recovery and tactical work following Thursday's 1-1 tour finale against VfL Wolfsburg.
Kenny McLean sat out the session with a dead leg, along with Jamal Lewis, who has had a muscle problem for pre-season and a stomach bug in recent days.
Grant Hanley, Ivo Pinto and Emi Buendia were all involved under the watchful eye of Daniel Farke and his coaching team.
Farke indicated after the Wolfsburg friendly draw, attacking midfielder Buendia could be in line for a debut in next week's latest friendly against Luton Town.
The squad fly back to England on Saturday as they enter the final stage of their summer preparations for the Championship kick at Birmingham City on August 4.
Matt Gill's development squad were also training on an adjacent pitch. Russell Martin has already returned to England as planned after featuring in the club's under-23 friendlies against SC Paderborn and Borussia Dortmund.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 3 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 4 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 5 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 9 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
- 10 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
• View a gallery of Paul Chesterton's pictures from Friday morning's open training session.