The Norwich City Debate: Germany calling. Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondent Paddy Davitt hosted a special Canaries' tour Q&A from Germany in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
Paddy discussed some of the pressing selection issues around the club's friendy games and whether there is likely to be much more activity in the closing weeks of the transfer window.
City slipped to their first friendly defeat of the summer on Tuesday night, with a 2-1 loss to Bundesliga 2 FC Union Berlin. But the sight of Jordan Rhodes getting off the mark for the club he joined on loan from Sheffield Wednesday, and goals for fellow new signing Teemu Pukki in the opening tour win over SC Paderborn have been a major positive on the trip so far.
Fellow new recruits Kenny McLean, Ben Marshall, Felix Passlack and Emi Buendia are also part of the touring party, although Buendia has yet to make his debut as he works his way back to fitness from a calf injury.
Ivo Pinto, Grant Hanley, Jamal Lewis and Tom Trybull were also absent against Berlin but Trybull is expected to be in contention for the tour finale against VfL Wolfsburg on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
You can re-live what was said in the chat in the window above.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
• Debates are open for 45 minutes each week through the season, usually from 1pm on Mondays over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window.