Key Championship dates for 2018/19 released
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The 2018/19 Championship fixtures will be released on Thursday June 21 at 9am.
The EFL have released key dates for next season's campaign, which will kick off on Saturday, August 4 2018.
Norwich City host Nottingham Forest on Tuesday at Carrow Road with Daniel Farke again playing down any lingering hopes of a play-off push in the build up.
The 14th-placed Canaries are 10 points away from the top six ahead of the final 12 fixtures of the current league campaign.
The fixtures for the 2018/19 Football League season will be unveiled at 9am on Thursday June 21.
You may also want to watch:
City can expect to kick off on the weekend of August 4 - five days before the summer transfer window closes for permanent signings.
The first round of the League Cup commences in the week of August 13.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes
The final date of the regular Football League season is scheduled for May 4 2019.
Farke's first competitive game in charge this season proved an eventful outing at Craven Cottage. Nelson Oliveira earned a late point before a very public display of frustration in his goal celebration, after being left out of the starting line up.