Key Championship dates for 2018/19 released
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The 2018/19 Championship fixtures will be released on Thursday June 21 at 9am.
The EFL have released key dates for next season's campaign, which will kick off on Saturday, August 4 2018.
Norwich City host Nottingham Forest on Tuesday at Carrow Road with Daniel Farke again playing down any lingering hopes of a play-off push in the build up.
The 14th-placed Canaries are 10 points away from the top six ahead of the final 12 fixtures of the current league campaign.
The fixtures for the 2018/19 Football League season will be unveiled at 9am on Thursday June 21.
You may also want to watch:
City can expect to kick off on the weekend of August 4 - five days before the summer transfer window closes for permanent signings.
The first round of the League Cup commences in the week of August 13.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP
The final date of the regular Football League season is scheduled for May 4 2019.
Farke's first competitive game in charge this season proved an eventful outing at Craven Cottage. Nelson Oliveira earned a late point before a very public display of frustration in his goal celebration, after being left out of the starting line up.