Key Championship dates for 2018/19 released
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The 2018/19 Championship fixtures will be released on Thursday June 21 at 9am.
The EFL have released key dates for next season's campaign, which will kick off on Saturday, August 4 2018.
Norwich City host Nottingham Forest on Tuesday at Carrow Road with Daniel Farke again playing down any lingering hopes of a play-off push in the build up.
The 14th-placed Canaries are 10 points away from the top six ahead of the final 12 fixtures of the current league campaign.
The fixtures for the 2018/19 Football League season will be unveiled at 9am on Thursday June 21.
You may also want to watch:
City can expect to kick off on the weekend of August 4 - five days before the summer transfer window closes for permanent signings.
The first round of the League Cup commences in the week of August 13.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 7 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 First patients receive Covid jabs at Norfolk's new mass vaccination centre
The final date of the regular Football League season is scheduled for May 4 2019.
Farke's first competitive game in charge this season proved an eventful outing at Craven Cottage. Nelson Oliveira earned a late point before a very public display of frustration in his goal celebration, after being left out of the starting line up.