The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics covered were the Canaries' stunning East Anglian derby draw with Ipswich Town at Carrow Road, all the continuing fallout and reaction, plus a look ahead to Wednesday's trip to the runaway Championship leaders Wolves – with an impending John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett reunion.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Timm Klose buried Grant Hanley's superb cross in the fifth minute of injury time, to cancel out Luke Chambers' 89th minute header that had looked to have earned Ipswich a first derby win in 10 attempts – and duly send Carrow Road wild.
It extended City's current run to just one defeat in 11 matches across the Championship and FA Cup, although they remain locked on the same points as Town – who remain above Norwich in the table on goal-difference.
April 2009 was the last time Town tasted derby success over Norwich City, some 10 meetings ago.
City are swiftly back in action with a daunting Wednesday night trip to the Championship's runaway leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux, with John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett set to feature for the hosts (7.45pm).
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 6 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 8 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 9 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
- 10 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
Resurgent Bolton then visit Carrow Road the following Saturday (February 24, 3pm).