STARTING XI: Big chance for Ben Godfrey to impress
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has made 10 changes to his Norwich City starting line up for the League Cup tie at Premier League Cardiff City.
Tom Trybull is the only survivor to the Canaries' starting line up from the 3-0 Championship defeat to Leeds United.
Alex Tettey returns to captain the side after being rested for the Whites' mauling.
Farke pairs Ben Godfrey and Christoph Zimmermann in central defence with Emi Buendia and Todd Cantwell forming a potentially creative attacking force behind Dennis Srbeny.
Josh Murphy is not involved for the Bluebirds against the club he left in the summer. Murphy has impressed in Cardiff's early Premier League tussles and has been saved by Neil Warnock for upcoming league games against Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea.
- 1 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 2 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 3 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 6 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 8 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 9 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
- 10 Organisers of Norfolk festival 'gutted' after cancelling due to fire risk
• Cardiff: Smithies, Peltier, Ecule-Manga, Richards, Reid, Connolly, Cunningham, Damour, Camrasa, Harris, Madine. Subs: Murphy (GK), Bennett, Ward, Zohore, Paterson, Coxe, Brown.
• Norwich: McGovern, Passlack, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Aarons, Tettey, Trybull, Cantwell, Buendia, Stiepermann, Srbeny. Subs: Krul (GK), Marshall, Leitner, Rhodes, Pukki, Hernandez, Hanley.