STARTING XI: Big chance for Ben Godfrey to impress
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has made 10 changes to his Norwich City starting line up for the League Cup tie at Premier League Cardiff City.
Tom Trybull is the only survivor to the Canaries' starting line up from the 3-0 Championship defeat to Leeds United.
Alex Tettey returns to captain the side after being rested for the Whites' mauling.
Farke pairs Ben Godfrey and Christoph Zimmermann in central defence with Emi Buendia and Todd Cantwell forming a potentially creative attacking force behind Dennis Srbeny.
Josh Murphy is not involved for the Bluebirds against the club he left in the summer. Murphy has impressed in Cardiff's early Premier League tussles and has been saved by Neil Warnock for upcoming league games against Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
• Cardiff: Smithies, Peltier, Ecule-Manga, Richards, Reid, Connolly, Cunningham, Damour, Camrasa, Harris, Madine. Subs: Murphy (GK), Bennett, Ward, Zohore, Paterson, Coxe, Brown.
• Norwich: McGovern, Passlack, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Aarons, Tettey, Trybull, Cantwell, Buendia, Stiepermann, Srbeny. Subs: Krul (GK), Marshall, Leitner, Rhodes, Pukki, Hernandez, Hanley.