Rate the City players’ performances during their 1-0 win at Brentford
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Winning 1-0 at Brentford has kept Norwich City's faint play-off hopes alive – and here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players at Griffin Park.
The match was settled by a superb 25-year strike from top scorer James Maddison in just the fifth minute, as the visitors clung on to the three points amid a sustained onslaught from the Bees.
It meant a fourth clean sheet and a fourth win in six league games for Daniel Farke's team, leaving them eight points adrift of the play-off places, on a day when the FA Cup fourth round disrupted much of the Championship action.
City remain 13th in the table but are now level on points with local rivals Ipswich, who were beaten 1-0 at home by leaders Wolves, with a goal-difference swing of just four goals now separating the teams.
Fulham moved into sixth place with a 3-1 win at struggling Barnsley and Bristol City up to fourth with a 2-0 home win over QPR – but seven of the teams above Norwich now have a game in hand.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day