Sweeping changes for Canaries at Birmingham as Lewis starts and both Tettey and Trybull return
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has made five changes to his starting line-up for Norwich City's return to Championship action at Birmingham City this afternoon, handing 19-year-old Jamal Lewis his first start.
Alex Tettey and Tom Trybull return in central midfield after extended injury absences, with Harrison Reed and Mario Vrancic dropping to the bench, as does defender Grant Hanley, replaced by Christoph Zimmermann having limped off at half-time of Friday's 2-1 home defeat to Brentford.
Lewis starts in place of Marco Stiepermann at left-back having made his debut as a substitute in that game, with Stiepermann out but James Husband fit enough to be among the substitutes, and Josh Murphy replaces Marley Watkins in attacking midfield.
The Canaries have lost seven of their last 10 matches and need to pull away from the relegation zone, with the gap down to eight points.
Birmingham make just one change, striker Sam Gallagher missing out after being sent off in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Sunderland.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues are bottom of the table and have won just one of their last 11 games, failing to score in eight of their last 12 matches, scoring just four goals.
Norwich: Gunn; Pinto (C), Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey, Trybull; Pritchard, Maddison, Murphy; Oliveira. Subs: McGovern (GK), Husband, Reed, Vrancic, Watkins, Wildschut, Hanley
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
Birmingham: Stockdale; Colin, Morrison (C), Dean, Grounds; Gardner, Kieftenbeld; Ndoye, Jota, Boga; Jutkiewicz. Subs: Trueman (GK), Roberts, Nsue, Bramall, Gleeson, Davis, Maghoma
Referee – David Coote (Nottinghamshire)
Has shown 57 yellow cards during 16 games so far this season, showing just one red card. Last took charge of Norwich in January, overseeing a 3-1 win over Wolves at Carrow Road.