Askou and Daley are back with Norwich City
Two more of Norwich City's widely scattered squad have returned to the fold after their loan periods were not extended.
Defender Jens Berthel Askou is back from Millwall after making just one Championship appearance for the Lions, while forward Luke Daley's month at League Two club Stevenage is complete after two brief outings as a substitute.
It follows the recall of midfielder Matt Gill from League One club Walsall after last weekend's 2-0 defeat at Colchester. City declined to extend his stay and he was among the unused substitutes for the Canaries' 1-1 draw with Doncaster on Tuesday night.
Danish centre-half Askou's only game for Millwall brought him a red card in the 4-2 defeat at Leicester and it meant he was banned for the next three games.
Daley came off the bench against Morecambe and Shrewsbury during his month with Stevenage, but was given little chance to impress.
You may also want to watch:
City are now down to six players out on loan, four until the end of the season – Cody McDonald (Gillingham), Tom Adeyemi (Bradford City), Owain Tudur Jones (Brentford) and Steven Smith (Aberdeen).
Oli Johnson is at Yeovil until April 16 and Stephen Hughes at MK Dons until March 13.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath