Angus Gunn is from the modern goalkeeper school, says Norwich City coach Farke
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Daniel Farke believes the Canaries have identified a strong example of the modern goalkeeper in Angus Gunn.
'Angus is very highly-rated and a really talented goalkeeper,' the City head coach told the club's official website.
'He's brilliant with his feet as well as his hands and is tall too. We're happy to have him here for the next season and are thankful to Manchester City for helping us with this deal.
'I'm looking forward to working with such a great talent.'
Farke is well aware of the family connection.
You may also want to watch:
'Of course, his father is a Norwich legend, and Angus himself is a Norwich guy,' he added.
'Our supporters will like that because it gives us a reminder of our history. It reminds us of our success from the past.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Man who plagued neighbourhood with loud music has speakers seized
- 7 Endangered red kite shot dead and hung from tree
- 8 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 9 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 10 Teacher's safety calls after e-scooter hit and run
'That makes it really nice but it's especially important to judge him on his own talent.'