A look back at our archive: Norwich City v Tottenham over the years
- Credit: Archant
Here is a look back at our archive of Norwich City v Tottenham ahead of their match Saturday 30 January at 7:45pm
Norwich City can look to two FA Cup successes over Tottenham, one as a non-league team in 1915 and the second as part of the famous 1959 Cup run. In 1973 City lost to Spurs at Wembley in the League Cup Final.
Men who have played for both clubs include Martin Chivers, Martin Peters, Ian Crook, Mark Bowen, Ruel Fox, Paul McVeigh and Gary Doherty.
You may also want to watch:
Our first match, from Division 1, is from 6 March 1976 and City won 3-1. Our second match, again from Division 1, was played on 3 December 1983 and the Canaries won by 2 goals to 1. Our third match, from the Premiership, dates from 2 April 1994 – this time City lost 1-2.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk