A look back at our archive: Norwich City v Stoke over the years
- Credit: Archant
Here is a look back at our archive of Norwich City v Stoke ahead of their match on April 27.
City have recorded two impressive home wins against Stoke; in March 1963 they won 6-0 and in August 1980 by 5 goals to 1. City, then in Division 2, beat Stoke, in Division 1, in the third round of the 1982 FA Cup. In the 2003-04 season Norwich beat Stoke 1-0 on 27 March, earning promotion at season's end.
These photos were taken at home games in 1997 in which Norwich won against stoke 2-0, 1984 where Norwich and Stoke drew 2-2, and 1974 where Norwich won 4-0.
You may also want to watch:
To take a look through some of Norwich's clashes with Stoke click on the gallery in the top right of this page.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village