A look back at our archive: Norwich City v Stoke over the years
- Credit: Archant
Here is a look back at our archive of Norwich City v Stoke ahead of their match on April 27.
City have recorded two impressive home wins against Stoke; in March 1963 they won 6-0 and in August 1980 by 5 goals to 1. City, then in Division 2, beat Stoke, in Division 1, in the third round of the 1982 FA Cup. In the 2003-04 season Norwich beat Stoke 1-0 on 27 March, earning promotion at season's end.
These photos were taken at home games in 1997 in which Norwich won against stoke 2-0, 1984 where Norwich and Stoke drew 2-2, and 1974 where Norwich won 4-0.
To take a look through some of Norwich's clashes with Stoke click on the gallery in the top right of this page.
- 1 River Wensum stops flowing through mill for first time in a century
- 2 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 3 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
- 4 Restaurant boss frustrated at summer no-shows 'strangling the industry'
- 5 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 6 Mystery continues as owner of 'massive' snake yet to come forward
- 7 Norfolk hospital charged following death of patient mistakenly sent home
- 8 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 9 Hundreds turn out to see Lionesses star Lauren Hemp given freedom of town
- 10 Heavy delays after crash between lorry and car on A47