22,500 tickets sold for Norwich City’s FA Cup clash with Chelsea
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Approximately 22,500 tickets have been sold ahead of the Canaries' FA Cup tie with Premier League champions Chelsea.
The attendance is expected to reach around 23,000, with tickets still available across the Upper Barclay and the Snake Pit.
There is a discount on matchday tickets, however, they are not on general sale and are only available to season ticket holders or members.
Adult tickets cost £15, but would require a season ticket or membership, which costs £25.
The 5.30pm kick off has also been chosen for live TV broadcast.
You may also want to watch:
Supporters attending the match against Chelsea at Carrow Road are reminded that there are extra security measures as they enter the stadium on matchdays this season.
There will continue to be an enhanced security presence at all matches played at Carrow Road – as well as limitations on items that can be brought into the ground, including restrictions on bag sizes.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
There will also be an increased level of checks and searches prior to entering the stadium.
Due to the extra security arrangements, all supporters are advised to arrive at the venue and enter the ground as early as possible. This will allow the required time to carry out these additional security checks that are likely to lengthen queuing times.