Norwich boxing prospect Nathan Dale to fight on Peterborough show
Promising Norwich boxer Nathan Dale is back in action next month, looking to continue the winning start to his professional career.
The 20-year-old light-welterweight prospect has been an impressive winner of his first two paid outings and will be looking for a third when he heads for the East of England Showground, at Peterborough on Friday, March 9 for a contest over four three-minute rounds at a mixed dinner and open show.
'Nathan is making steady progress, working hard and learning every day and it will be nice to be boxing fairly locally on a show being promoted by Robert Waterman,' said his trainer, Graham Everett.
It is Peterborough's first professional show for four years and is raising funds for the RAF Benevolent Fund.
Tickets are priced at �75 for the meal, �50 reserved seating and �30 unreserved seating, from 07850 234849.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?