Norwich boxing prospect Nathan Dale to fight on Peterborough show
Promising Norwich boxer Nathan Dale is back in action next month, looking to continue the winning start to his professional career.
The 20-year-old light-welterweight prospect has been an impressive winner of his first two paid outings and will be looking for a third when he heads for the East of England Showground, at Peterborough on Friday, March 9 for a contest over four three-minute rounds at a mixed dinner and open show.
'Nathan is making steady progress, working hard and learning every day and it will be nice to be boxing fairly locally on a show being promoted by Robert Waterman,' said his trainer, Graham Everett.
It is Peterborough's first professional show for four years and is raising funds for the RAF Benevolent Fund.
Tickets are priced at �75 for the meal, �50 reserved seating and �30 unreserved seating, from 07850 234849.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover