Norwich boxer Nathan Dale to drop down a weight
- Credit: Jerry Daws / Stillfocusedmedia
Graham Everett will 'experiment' by putting Nathan Dale in at lightweight when Norwich fight nights resume in November.
Dale will fight for a British Challenge belt on November 18.
'We are going to try him out at lightweight and see what he is like at that weight, see if he is strong, see if he keeps good,' said Everett. 'I would rather him be a big lightweight than a small light-welter. Some of the light-welters are big units so this is an experiment with Nathan.'
'I think he can make 9st 9lb the day before for championship fights and if so that is where he is, lightweight, and it is a lot more wide open division as well.'
Zaiphan Morris, heavyweight Fabio Wardley and Connor Vian will also feature again, with light-middleweight Joe Hurn from Clacton returning to the sport after a brief absence.
You may also want to watch:
'Joe's had a little period in his life where he has become a father and had pressure at work, but he is far more settled and is gnashing at the bit to get back into the ring again,' said Everett.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 6 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 7 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000