Norwich boxer Nathan Dale to drop down a weight
- Credit: Jerry Daws / Stillfocusedmedia
Graham Everett will 'experiment' by putting Nathan Dale in at lightweight when Norwich fight nights resume in November.
Dale will fight for a British Challenge belt on November 18.
'We are going to try him out at lightweight and see what he is like at that weight, see if he is strong, see if he keeps good,' said Everett. 'I would rather him be a big lightweight than a small light-welter. Some of the light-welters are big units so this is an experiment with Nathan.'
'I think he can make 9st 9lb the day before for championship fights and if so that is where he is, lightweight, and it is a lot more wide open division as well.'
Zaiphan Morris, heavyweight Fabio Wardley and Connor Vian will also feature again, with light-middleweight Joe Hurn from Clacton returning to the sport after a brief absence.
'Joe's had a little period in his life where he has become a father and had pressure at work, but he is far more settled and is gnashing at the bit to get back into the ring again,' said Everett.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack