Norfolk surfers take the honours in national kite surfing competition
Sisters Danielle Durrant, 16, and Chloe, 14, from Docking, were joined at the top by Keira Alwood, 26, of Norwich, and Poppy Hawkins, 16, of Snettisham.
They took the top four places at the National British Kite Surfing Association Tour held in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.
Poppy's dad, Marcus, was also successful, clinching third place in the Seniors class.
Chloe also won the King of Watersports Best Trick Award at the event.
The Norfolk-based kiters battled in a freestyle competition against girls from across the country to claim the top podium positions with Chloe first, Danielle second and Keira third.
The girls all train together at Hunstanton Sailing Club.
'We are very proud of the girls achievements and look forward to watching them in action at the Lifestyles Festival,' said Steve Murfet, of Hunstanton Watersports.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 3 Met Office to build 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar after winning appeal
- 4 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 5 7 riverside walks to try in Norfolk with a pub pit stop
- 6 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 8 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
- 9 Platform offering stunning views of north Norfolk coast reopens
- 10 Police officer sacked for dishonesty gets job back after appeal
Lifestyles will be held in the town from July 15-17 and is part of a nationwide tour.
The national event has seven venues during the summer months in Scotland, England and Wales, including the Norfolk resort.