Norfolk surfers take the honours in national kite surfing competition
Sisters Danielle Durrant, 16, and Chloe, 14, from Docking, were joined at the top by Keira Alwood, 26, of Norwich, and Poppy Hawkins, 16, of Snettisham.
They took the top four places at the National British Kite Surfing Association Tour held in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria.
Poppy's dad, Marcus, was also successful, clinching third place in the Seniors class.
Chloe also won the King of Watersports Best Trick Award at the event.
The Norfolk-based kiters battled in a freestyle competition against girls from across the country to claim the top podium positions with Chloe first, Danielle second and Keira third.
You may also want to watch:
The girls all train together at Hunstanton Sailing Club.
'We are very proud of the girls achievements and look forward to watching them in action at the Lifestyles Festival,' said Steve Murfet, of Hunstanton Watersports.
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Man and woman found dead in home
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 7 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
Lifestyles will be held in the town from July 15-17 and is part of a nationwide tour.
The national event has seven venues during the summer months in Scotland, England and Wales, including the Norfolk resort.