Norfolk Senior Cup matches postponed
The weather continues to play havoc with the local sporting calendar after all of tomorrow's Norfolk Senior Cup matches were postponed.
Most of the fourth round ties have been arranged for later in the month while it has been decided there will now be no replays and all matches will have to be concluded on the night they are played with extra time and penalties if necessary.
The following matches have been re-scheduled:
St Andrews v Blofield, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
Norwich St Johns v Diss, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
You may also want to watch:
Gorleston v Dereham, December 7, 7.45pm kick-off
North Walsham Town v Norwich United, December 8, 7.30pm kick-off
- 1 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 2 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 7 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 8 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
Wroxham v Cromer, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
Fakenham Town v Norwich City, December 14, 7.45pm kick-off
Thetford are the only side to have confirmed themselves in the quarter finals having beaten Hempnall 1-0 at home last Saturday.
Great Yarmouth's tie against King's Lynn at Wellesley Road is still due to go ahead on Tuesday, December 7 but if that falls victim to the weather it will be played on Tuesday, December 14, 7.45pm kick-off.