Norfolk Senior Cup matches postponed
The weather continues to play havoc with the local sporting calendar after all of tomorrow's Norfolk Senior Cup matches were postponed.
Most of the fourth round ties have been arranged for later in the month while it has been decided there will now be no replays and all matches will have to be concluded on the night they are played with extra time and penalties if necessary.
The following matches have been re-scheduled:
St Andrews v Blofield, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
Norwich St Johns v Diss, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
You may also want to watch:
Gorleston v Dereham, December 7, 7.45pm kick-off
North Walsham Town v Norwich United, December 8, 7.30pm kick-off
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
Wroxham v Cromer, December 11, 1.30pm kick-off
Fakenham Town v Norwich City, December 14, 7.45pm kick-off
Thetford are the only side to have confirmed themselves in the quarter finals having beaten Hempnall 1-0 at home last Saturday.
Great Yarmouth's tie against King's Lynn at Wellesley Road is still due to go ahead on Tuesday, December 7 but if that falls victim to the weather it will be played on Tuesday, December 14, 7.45pm kick-off.