Norfolk Senior Cup call offs
Gorleston's Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round tie against Dereham on Saturday is the latest to match to be postponed.
Greens' officials made the decision following a pitch inspection at 2pm on Friday. The tie has been re-scheduled for Tuesday, November 30.
Both Yarmouth's and Wroxham's home ties in the same competition had already been postponed.
Yarmouth made the decision on Friday morning following overnight snow in the eastern part of the county. The Bloaters had already been forced to call off a game earlier this week due to a waterlogged pitch. The tie will now take place on Tuesday.
Wroxham's scheduled tie in the same competition tonight against Cromer at Trafford Park had already been called off. The Yachtsmen will also look to re-stage the fixture on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month