Norfolk Senior Cup draw: Anglian Combination clubs kept apart
The three remaining Anglian Combination sides have been kept apart in the Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-final draw.
UEA, conquerors of King's Lynn Town, Mattishall and Wymondham Town were all given home draws.
Wymondham will face Danny White's Thetford, from the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division, while UEA are at home to First Division promotion hopefuls Swaffham.
Mattishall are at home to holders Norwich United, who had a good win at Wroxham in the previous round. Diss face favourites Dereham Town, from the Bostik North.
Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-final draw: Diss v Dereham, UEA v Swaffham, Wymondham v Thetford, Mattishall v Norwich Utd. To be played on January 26.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Women's Cup quarter-final draw: Taverham v Wymondham, Sprowston Ath v King's Lynn Town, Thorpe Utd v Gorleston Rangers, Acle v Aylsham. Ties to be played on January 20.
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops project
- 2 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 3 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 4 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 5 Dog dies and another missing after getting lost in snow
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 'Hot-headed' woman drove car over police officer's foot
- 10 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain