Norfolk’s Ben and Tom Youngs to start for England against New Zealand
Norfolk's Ben and Tom Youngs will again both start for England in Saturday's Test match against New Zealand at Twickenham (2.30pm).
The former Holt Rugby Club players have featured in all three of England's autumn internationals.
Owen Farrell will start at fly-half in place of the injured Toby Flood as England make one change for Saturday's final autumn Test, against New Zealand.
Flood's toe injury means 21-year-old Farrell, who is on a four-man shortlist for the International Rugby Board Player of the Year award,starts for the first time since the summer tour.
There are two changes on the bench. Fly-half Freddie Burns gets his first call-up and lock Courtney Lawes is back for the first time since February.
You may also want to watch:
England team to play New Zealand in the QBE autumn international at Twickenham on Saturday, December 1 (kick-off 2.30pm):
A Goode (Saracens); C Ashton (Saracens), M Tuilagi (Leicester), B Barritt (Saracens), M Brown (Harlequins); O Farrell (Saracens), B Youngs (Leicester); A Corbisiero (London Irish), T Youngs (Leicester), D Cole (Leicester), J Launchbury (Wasps), G Parling (Leicester), T Wood (Northampton), C Robshaw (Harlequins, capt), B Morgan (Gloucester).
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
Replacements: D Paice (London Irish), D Wilson (Bath), M Vunipola (Saracens), C Lawes (Northampton), J Haskell (Wasps), D Care (Harlequins), F Burns (Gloucester), J Joseph (London Irish).