Norfolk BC A within two points of Division One leaders Acle A in Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League
Norfolk BC A moved to within two points of Division One leaders Acle A in the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League after a 27-10 win for Jake Willgress's rink led them to a 82-78 win at Lakeside A.
Pentney A maintained their position in Division Two after over-whelming Lakeside B 112-42 with Richard Joplin's rink winning 34-5.
Acle B remain second after a 75-73 win at Roundwood A, Barney Whymers rink winning 29-13.
Pinewood Park A stay third after winning 107-73 at home to Hunstanton, Keith Medlars rink top scoring 35-10.
The final match played in the division saw County Arts B win a close match at home to Browston A by 78 shots to 76, the home rink skipped by John Hilton winning 28-19.
You may also want to watch:
Division Three leaders Norfolk BC B won at Wymondham B by 82 shots to 78, despite the home rink skipped by Neil Smart top scoring 27-16. Shotford A remain just � point behind after they also won away at Acle C by 80 shots to 64, the Shotford rink skipped by M Taylor winning 26-10.
Brecks A continued their winning ways with a victory at home to Old Hall by 105 shots to 69. Winning all four rinks the top rink honours were shared by the rinks skipped by A Smith and A Stevenson with identical 28-15 scorelines.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
The only match in Division Four saw Norfolk BC C move into second place in the table after they beat Pentney B at home by 96 shots to 71, Tony Foulkes rink winning 27-12.
Pinewood Park have gone top of the Norfolk CIBA Top Ten League after they beat The Brecks 93-38.