New deal with Adrian Flux is a major boost, says King’s Lynn Town chairman Buster Chapman
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town chairman Buster Chapman hailed 'a massive boost for the club' after the Linnets signed a three-year sponsorship deal with insurance broker Adrian Flux.
The grandstand at The Walks will now be called the Adrian Flux Grandstand as part of the deal as the Linnets prepare for their FA Cup third qualifying round tie against Lancaster City this weekend.
'The financial input is very important to us and it will help keep the club buoyant as it should be; the travelling costs alone are frightening and this will make a massive difference,' said Chapman, who is in his fifth season at the helm of the Evo-Stik Premier Division club.
'It's something that's beneficial to both parties and we're both excited about it and looking forward to the future.'
Gerry Bucke, general manager at Flux, which employs about 800 staff at its East Winch headquarters, was delighted to have secured the first naming rights deal of its kind at The Walks.
You may also want to watch:
'We were impressed with the job Buster and the team have done in moving the club forward and we're very excited about helping the football club fulfil its potential in the coming years,' he said.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses