Mr Angry is happy in end
Beccles Amateur Sailing Club's series B racing continued on the Waveney.
Novice helm G Swan, with Jo Edwards in a club GP14, made the best of the start against a flood tide to take honours in the Novice Salver.
With still very little wind, Quinn Squires, in his Optimist, was away first in the Bittern Cup only to be caught by George Curtis on the windward mark.
In the pursuit race Rory Kelsey and Georgie Roll in Tankard took top spot with Glen Curtis and Jackie Soards in Polyarchy, with his best Clubhouse Trophy result this season, in second.
In the Coronation Cup, Jake Shipley, with another solid performance in Laser Mr Angry, took first place.
You may also want to watch:
In the Topper fleet, Elena Edwards, Rowan Curtis or Charlie Folkard could each lay claim to the silverware with six races left in the series. In race one Folkard edged passed Curtis for another win and Edwards left the boys behind in some tricky wind shifts to take race two.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?