Mr Angry is happy in end
Beccles Amateur Sailing Club's series B racing continued on the Waveney.
Novice helm G Swan, with Jo Edwards in a club GP14, made the best of the start against a flood tide to take honours in the Novice Salver.
With still very little wind, Quinn Squires, in his Optimist, was away first in the Bittern Cup only to be caught by George Curtis on the windward mark.
In the pursuit race Rory Kelsey and Georgie Roll in Tankard took top spot with Glen Curtis and Jackie Soards in Polyarchy, with his best Clubhouse Trophy result this season, in second.
In the Coronation Cup, Jake Shipley, with another solid performance in Laser Mr Angry, took first place.
You may also want to watch:
In the Topper fleet, Elena Edwards, Rowan Curtis or Charlie Folkard could each lay claim to the silverware with six races left in the series. In race one Folkard edged passed Curtis for another win and Edwards left the boys behind in some tricky wind shifts to take race two.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars